http://craigknights12.blogspot.co.uk/

Friday 13 April 2012

Hey Guys

Hey Guys as you can tell this is my blog away from uni, showing all my art work and game ideas that I am working on so I look forward to your feedback its most welcome here.



so to kick off my first game idea, I will post this.


It's my cover idea for a first person horror survival game called " The Sighting" its set modern times as a paranormal investigator is sent to locations to uncover the truth behind the sightings of spirits and tainted souls, its a game heavenly dependent on sound and a sense of isolation this will be a graphic representation of the paranormal world and may even touch apon religious activity.

So with that little segment of information I hope to update this blog again with more ideas and content,   

No comments:

Post a Comment